HEAD OF MIDDLE SCHOOL
My Motto: “To learn is to live"
- BSc in International Management and French from the University of Bath
- Master’s Degree in Education (Leadership & Management) from the Open University
- Trained and qualified as a teacher at the University of Cambridge
- Member of Council of International Schools (CIS) Accreditation Team
- Proficient trilinguist – English, German and French
My teaching journey began at a boarding school in Scotland, where I also ran the Coastguard Service and gained rich experience of pastoral care. My wife and I then moved to Switzerland where I became Housemaster of a boarding house. While there, I learnt much about the CIS accreditation process as a peer visitor to other schools and we welcomed the arrival of our two sons. I recently completed my study towards an M.Ed. with a Leadership and Management specialism. As Head of Middle School, I am responsible for implementing a key part of the next phase of SISD’s development.