Location Job Scope
- Assist in the setting up, operating, editing and processing of lectures and events (including studio operations) using a range of specialist AV hardware and software.
- Receive and handle requests for support following agreed procedures. Respond to requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocate unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintain records and advise relevant persons of actions taken.
- Investigate problems in systems and services and assist with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures including the maintenance of AV systems in teaching areas.
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change whilst applying change control procedures.
- Undertake commissioning of new technical areas including specialist AV and IT equipment, control systems, and audio induction loops.
- Maintain a knowledge of specific technical specialisms, and provide advice regarding their application.
Please click below to download the full description for this role