• To lead and develop the implementation of a campus cleaning program including day school operations and boarding.
• To conduct and document daily and weekly facilities inspections, communicating findings and developing action plans as a result of these findings.
• To ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
• To lead and manage all services such as cleaning, waste disposal, pest control, and cleaning consumable supply.
• To negotiate and compare costs for when obtaining quotes from cleaning consumable and equipment suppliers for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
• To performance manage, develop and train cleaning staff, ensuring maximum utilization of the team and regular tracking of performance against targets set.
• To develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
• To provide regular and relevant feedback to the Head of Facilities to ensure the school leadership team are aware of critical issues immediately and progress against planned activities.
• To manage the work of the third party cleaning staff which will include training, instructing and supervising.
• To prepare weekly and monthly reports and PPM plan for cleaning.
• To establish and maintain housekeeping schedules and assign employees to areas for various housekeeping duties; conduct comprehensive inspection to check the completion of work assignments.
• To support school events
• To carry out general FM department administration works.
Please click below to download the full description for this role