The whole SISD team has been working hard to ensure that your children are healthy and safe in the school.
Please find below our detailed protocols in place to ensure optimum health and safety measures.
1. Clinical Protocol-Information for parents: Click here
2. Travel Guidelines and Information
Please follow the following guidelines from the authorities if you wish to leave the UAE during school vacations.
All students and staff must declare recent travel history
- Fill the DHA Travel & Health Declaration Form for your child, (and each of your children separately) on your return and before your child resumes the school.
- You can find the form here.
- Put firstname.lastname@example.org as the school’s email.
After travel outside the UAE, students must either provide a negative PCR test result or quarantine:
Negative PCR test
- Provide the School with a negative PCR test for your child (and each of your children).
- The test must be done after arrival, in a UAE airport or in a DHA / DHCC-approved laboratory.
- Overseas tests done prior to the flight in the country of travel are not accepted.
- The validity of the test is 4 days (96 hours) prior to the date of returning to school.
- Students will not be allowed to attend school without first submitting a copy of their negative PCR test results to the school along with the travel declaration.
- If you do not wish to have your child undergo a PCR test on arrival, you can choose to keep your child in quarantine for 14 days.
- Your child can then join school on the 15th day of quarantine
We will continue to update you as soon as we receive further information from the relevant authorities.