- Leading and developing the implementation of a facility management program including daily operations, preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conducting and documenting daily and weekly facilities inspections, communicating findings and developing action plans as a result of these findings
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Overseeing facility refurbishment and renovations
- Leading and managing all Hard services managed through a third-party agreement.
- Negotiating and comparing costs for when obtaining quotes or tenders from suppliers for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Managing and reviewing service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met to the required standard and within agreed timeframes
- Performance managing third party MEP staff, ensuring maximum utilization of the team and regular tracking of performance against targets set.
- Monitoring utilities consumption closely and forecast for future budgeting.
- Developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives including the monitoring of energy efficiency, supporting the staff in maintaining the Mingerie status for the school.
- Responding to facility and equipment alarms and system failures.
Please click below to download the full description for this role