Library Position for August 2020
Location Job Scope
As part of our commitment to our teachers personal and professional development, comprehensive professional development will be provided to the successful candidate, who will
- be fully qualified and experienced Librarian with a relevant Library or Information Services Degree
- have a minimum of 2 years Library experience preferably in an IB school
- have a proven track record of success
- be proficient in a second language French or GermanThe salary and benefits package reflect the fact that SISD is committed to excellence.
- a letter of application addressed to the Head of School no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in the position
- a current CV including a recent passport size photograph and details of two professional referees, of which one should be a current or most recent employer, line manager or supervisorApplicants are invited to apply directly to SISD by submitting:
Email applications should be sent to email@example.com
SISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its employees and students. A police check and satisfactory references is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
Please click below to download the full description for this role