• To manage the health center and its daily operations in close collaboration with the line manager
• To manage all processes and documentation as per CPQ DHCC, DHA and KHDA requirements
• To supervise the healthcare provided by the nursing team, ensuring that nursing care meets regulatory standards
• To be the main medical contact with Boarding House management
• To train nursing management staff and coordinate educational programs for the students, their families and the academic staff.
• To prepare, review and approve health policies and procedures
• To plan the staffing budget and recruitment
• To implement quality assurance systems
• To ensure the school is updated on current medical practices and legislation at any time
• To be responsible for the management and maintenance of all school medical files
• To intervene with actual and potential health problems within the student community.
• To carry out basic medical examination, first aid and emergency care with or without guidance of the school doctor and refer accidents and illness appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals
• To monitor maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene within the school
• To act as a role model in promoting a healthy lifestyle
• To promote health and safety in close collaboration with the school doctor
• To adhere to the nursing code of conduct & Ethics of Dubai Healthcare City and Dubai Health Authorities at any time.
Please click below to download the full description for this role