Dec 05, 2017
- Experience with IB, Scottish Curriculum for Excellence and Cambridge Primary curricula
- Extensive experience with IBPYP workshops and collaboration including multilingualism, the role of language and concept-based learning
- Contributor to the IB international community through collaboration and workshop attendance
- Experience as Grade Coordinator at other IBPYP schools in the UAE, managing 175 learners and 7 staff members
- Recognized as an ‘Outstanding’ classroom teacher and member of middle management in line with school inspection expectations for two years
Originally from Edinburgh, Scotland where I studied Primary Education at the University of Edinburgh. This will be my fifth year working in an international school in the UAE. I have a strong passion for the PYP philosophy and mission and I am happy to be part of the SISD community. In my free time I like to keep fit by participating in several different sports as it nourishes my idea of a healthy lifestyle.