Students are able to choose from a wide range of activities offered daily. We aim to provide engaging activities and clubs tailored to meet the needs of each year group, all of them supporting and transmitting the following core values:
- After-School Activities are meant to take kids beyond their limits: "accept your limits, then go beyond them."
- All our providers have been selected for their recognized professionalism, experience, and passion for the subject they teach.
- After-school activities allow students to learn many different skills, let them be physical, artistic, creative, cultural or scientific, which will make them more complete.
- After-school activities at SISD insist on the importance of working together in order to achieve success.
For more ASA videos, visit our YouTube channel
ASAs are offered for:
Semester 2 online registration period for internal ASAs:
- Early Years, Pre-KG, KG1 and KG2 between 2.30 pm and 3.30 pm every day
- Primary School, Grades 1 to 5 between 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm from Sunday to Wednesday and from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm on Thursday
- Middle School, Grades 6 to 9 between 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm every day
Tuesday 3 January 2017 – Sunday 8 January 2017
Deadline to register for External ASAs directly with External Providers for semester 2:
Thursday 19 January 2017
For any further information, please download the ASA Parents Handbook
or contact our Head of After-School Activities Benjamin Cassaigne